Environmental Policy Coates Screen
It is the duty of every employee of Coates Screen Inks GmbH not to harm,
endanger or pollute the environment and the health of other humans more
than can be expected in the circumstances. All activities and actions taken
have to be carried out according to the following guidelines.
1. Environmental protection does not only mean that all legal requirements are met.
In addition our environmental goals defined by the general management are realized
with the same efficiency.|
The quality of our products, optimum economic efficiency, environmental protection,
safety ,health are equal to the company goals profitability, meeting all
demands on the market, quality management and promotion of screen printing
and pad printing.
2. The general management is responsible for environmental protection and
determines the environmental policy at the site taking the environmental
guidelines of TOTAL and Coates into consideration. The general manage ment
actively supports compliance with those rules in order to achieve successful
3. Training courses are an important part of environmental protection.
We train our employees to work environmentally safe and carry out internal
4. It is our ambition to prevent emergencies by taking preventive measurements
and to react quickly and effectively in case of accidents and failures in order
to keep hazard to the environment as small as possible.
5. We make sure that during development of our products and their production
modern and environmentally beneficial processes are taken into consideration.
This comprises all stages of the life cycle of the products, from product
development to waste disposal.
6. We optimize our production processes and make sure that our equipment and machines
are maintained regularly in order to reduce emissions and waste to the necessary.
We carry out measurements regularly in order to control and keep legal threshold
values. By suitable recycling and re-use of raw materials we are favoring careful
use of natural resources.
7. With the help of our environmental management system continuous improvements
in our factory are regularly checked and evaluated. We also assess influence or
our factory to the immediate surroundings in order to ensure long-term survival
of the economic region of Nuremberg.
8. We make sure that all contracting parties working at our site follow
our environmental guidelines.
9. Therefore we closely cooperate with authorities, other companies and the
public regarding environmental issues in a trusting and open manner.
All their contact persons in our company will always keep all environmental
documents up-to-date in a sensible and accurate manner so that they are always
10. We give advice to our customers and distributors in reference to safe transport,
storage, handling, use and disposal of our products. We use our influence so that
our suppliers and customers also take environmental issues into consideration.